Once you are ready to make your form live and allow responses, you can control the following settings by clicking on the ellipsis (...) on the top right
Who can fill out this form
- Anyone can respond - does not require login, anyone with a link to the form can submit a response
- Only people in my organization can respond - requires that users log in to Office 365
- Record name - captures the name of the logged in user
- Specific people in my organization can respond - specify which users are allowed to answer the form.
Options for responses
In this section you have the ability to determine the time period for when you'd like to collect responses. You can also customize a thank you message that appears on the screen once the user has completed the form.
- When you are ready to distribute the form, click on the Send button from the menu bar
- Verify the information for who can respond to the form
- Copy the URL
- Distribute the URL via
- public facing website - you can add the link to the form or embed the form in your Caltech site (Wagtail)
- QR code