IMSS / Services / Collaboration, Storage & Backups / SharePoint / Opening a Sharepoint Team Site from an iPhone or iPad
Opening a SharePoint Team Site from an iPhone or iPad
You can access your SharePoint site from your iPhone or iPad. Connecting to your SharePoint team site from your mobile devices gives you the flexibility to access information on the site, collaborate with colleagues, view and edit shared documents, and more.
To open your team site:
- Open the Safari browser and type the URL for your team site in the address bar of the browser. Tap Go.
- If you do not know your team site's URL, type https://caltech.sharepoint.com. This will take you to Caltech's SharePoint home, which contains an index of all Caltech SharePoint sites.
- In the log in page, type firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You will now be redirected to the Caltech Office 365 log in page.
- Enter your access.caltech username and password and tap Sign In.