OneDrive and VPN
VPN is not required for cloud services such as OneDrive. For a better experience, IMSS recommends not connecting to VPN while using OneDrive.
OneDrive for Business is your personal cloud storage in Office 365. When you store files on OneDrive for Business, you can easily synchronize and access them across multiple devices, and share them with others. For a comparison of OneDrive for Business and our other data storage options, please click here.
Features of OneDrive for Business include:
- Utilize free 5TB individual storage space to store and organize your documents and other files in the cloud.
- Upload files up to 15GB per file.
- Share files and folders with others and give them permission to review or edit the content.
- Sync your files with PCs and Macs.
- Review and edit Office documents on mobile devices and tablets using Office Mobile (free for Android, iOS and Windows Phone).
- View and edit Office documents in a browser using Office Online.
- Use automatic document version control to view and restore previous versions of your Office documents.
- Back up your Documents, Pictures, and Desktop folders with OneDrive, instructions here. (Windows Only).