Adobe Acrobat Sign-in
Adobe Acrobat has transitioned to subscription-based licensing. To continue to use Acrobat, you must now sign-in by following these steps.
- When Adobe Acrobat is launched, you will be presented with the Sign in Required screen, click Sign In Now
2. In the sign in window, enter your Caltech email in the format firstname.lastname@example.org (access.caltech username).
3. If prompted, to select Personal Account or Company or School account, select Company or School account. Most users will not receive this prompt.
4. You will now be redirected to Caltech Single Sign On (SSO) page. Enter your Caltech username and password and click Login.
5. A Thank you window will open, click Continue to start using Acrobat.
The Adobe Acrobat license can be activated on a maximum of two devices.
The maximum number of devices that can be signed in to Adobe Acrobat is two. If you try to log in on more devices, you will get the following error message
However, if you need to activate Adobe Acrobat on a new device, log off from one of the signed in devices by doing the following:
- In Acrobat, click on Help > Sign Out
- On the Sign out window, click Sign out