Adobe Sign is a cloud-based e-signature service that allows users to send, sign, track, and manage signature processes. The Adobe Sign license includes 150 transactions per year. Additional transactions are available at $3.50 per transaction.
- Send and sign from anywhere, on any device
- Track and monitor document status
- Automate document workflows
- Reduce fraud with digital authentication
|Adobe Sign (includes 150 transactions)||Faculty, Staff||$400/year*|
|Additional transactions||Faculty, Staff||$3.50/transaction|
*Please note that this cost is subject to change after this fiscal year. Adobe Licensing cost is dependent on the number of users enrolled and its usage.
Modernize Workforce Productivity
- Save time, speed signing - With a few clicks, send documents or forms for e-signatures. Send in bulk to deliver personalized documents to a large number of recipients.
- Work anywhere - request signatures using a browser or mobile device. You signers just click a link to securely and legally e-sign from any connected device, no signups or downloads required.
- Track and manage - Send reminders automatically and keep track of document signing status in real time.
- Eliminate manual document handling - Go beyond signing and approvals to streamline collaborative tasks like form filling.
Transform Business Processes
- Tailor signing workflows - Ensure compliance with process steps that can be followed consistently. Easy-to-use visual design tools let you build reusable workflow templates and end-to-end business processes.
- Use smart forms - Create mobile-friendly, prequalifying forms to determine which documents need to be signed or routed.
- Easily collect signatures from your website - post forms with signing capabilities.
- Capture bulk signatures with a single click - Send one document to many people using the Mega Sign tool. Each recipient gets their own version to sign.
What counts as a transaction?
A transaction is equivalent to the number of signatures you need to collect. For example, if you send a single document to four people to sign, you have now incurred four transactions.
What if I go over 150 transactions?
Users will be responsible for managing their own transaction usage. If you go over the allocated 150 transaction, at the end of the fiscal year you will be billed for the overage. The cost for each additional transaction is $3.50.
How do I know how many transactions I have used?
- Log in to Adobe Sign https://na2.documents.adobe.com/public/compose
- Click on the Reports tab
- Click Create a new Report
- Select the data range for your report
- You will be presented with a report similar to the one below
- Total sent is equivalent to the number of transactions