Microsoft Office 365 provides Email, Calendar, and Messaging features for campus.
Office 365 syncs emails, calendars, and contact information across your devices in real time.
- 100 GB mailbox*
- Send messages as big as 150 MB
- Integrated email and calendaring accessible on the desktop or via web access
*Most users are licensed for a 100GB mailbox. However, guests, visitors, and external affiliates get 50GB mailboxes. Please click here for more details. 100GB is a hard limit imposed by Microsoft, IMSS is not able to increase a mailbox's size beyond this limit. If necessary, an online archive can be enabled.
Duo for Office 365
If you are not yet set up for Duo, learn more about Duo and how to self enroll. If you are already enrolled for Duo, but would like to enable Duo for Office 365, send an email to email@example.com.
Calendar is provided by Office 365 and offers the following features:
- Create and track appointments and meetings
- Create multiple calendars
- View other people's availability
- Link to other people's calendars
- Share your calendar with other people in your organization
Bookings - offers online appointment scheduling to your customers. Customers can visit your booking page and book the time and service they need, get a confirmation email and calendar invitation, reschedule or cancel appointments.
Teams is provided by Office 365 and it is the replacement for Skype for Business. Teams offers the following features:
- One-to-one Instant Messaging (IM)
- Real-time presence information
- Group Chat
- Screen Sharing
- Video Calls
|Email & Calendar||All||Free|
|Bookings||Faculty & Staff||Free|
|Messaging - Teams||All (except Guests and Visitors)||Free|