Microsoft Bookings brings online appointment scheduling to your customers. Customers can visit your booking page and
- Book the time and service they need
- Get a confirmation email and calendar invitation
- Reschedule or cancel appointments
|Bookings||Faculty, Staff||Free, available upon request|
To request Bookings for your office, please log in to Caltech Help (IMSS > Office 365 > Bookings)
- Provide the name of your office/team, this is the name that will appear as the Business Name in Bookings
- Provide a list of users that will require Bookings. These are the users that will be managing your Bookings page.
Getting Started with Bookings
If you already have Bookings, visit the Getting Started with Bookings page provided by Microsoft.
Bookings and Teams Meetings
Service appointments can now be handled via Teams meetings. To provide a Team meeting for a booked service,
- Log in to https://portal.office.com
- In the app launcher (waffle) select Bookings
- In the left navigation menu, click on Services
- Select the Service for which you would like to provide Teams meetings
- Under Default location toggle the setting for Add online meeting, click Save.
Bookings Tab in Teams
You can now add a Bookings tab to the Teams app. The Bookings tab allows you to see your Bookings calendar within Teams showing you the booked services by staff member. To add the Bookings tab,
- In Teams, on the left menu, click on the ellipsis (...)
- Search for Bookings, select Add
- Enter the name of your existing Bookings resource
- You will now see your Bookings resource schedule