IMSS / Services / Email, Calendar & Messaging / Email Configuration Guides / Apple Mail for Mac
Apple Mail for Mac
The following guide will help you configure your Caltech email provided, by Office 365, using Apple Mail for Mac.
Note: Before following these instructions, make sure that the OS on your Mac is up to date. Mac OS 10.14 (Mojave) or higher is required for MFA (Duo).
- Open Mail
- If you have not yet configured an account, select Exchange and click Continue
- If you have already configured an account in Mail, click the Mail menu and select Accounts
- Click Exchange
- Enter a name to identify the account, enter your Caltech email in the format (access.caltech username)@caltech.edu, click Sign In
- Click Sign In
- Enter your access.caltech password
- Enter your access.caltech password again
- If you use DUO, request a push or enter a passcode. If you do not use DUO, skip to the next step.
- In addition to Mail, select the categories of information that you would like to synchronize to your Mac, click Done