In order to streamline push notifications, Duo now allows you to enable automatically sending push notifications to your device or token. This means, that when you log in to a service or application requiring Duo, you will no longer need to click Send Me a Push or Enter a Passcode.
To enable automatic push notifications
- Log in to https://access.caltech.edu
- Scroll to the Self Service section and select Duo Registration and Management
- On the left navigation, select My Settings & Devices
4. In order to make any changes, you will need to sign in to Duo, click Send Me a Push or Enter a Passcode and complete the Duo authentication (see image above).
5. Now that you are authenticated to Duo, on the section for "When I log in", select Automatically send this device a Duo Push
6. Click Save
7. Now when you log in to applications and services requiring Duo, you will be sent automatic push notifications to your device.