IMSS / Services / Voice, Mobile, Conference Calls / Mobile Phones
The Telephone Office and Help Desk together provide support for smartphones, tablets, and other mobile devices.
For information about carriers, devices, costs and account management, contact the Phone Office.
In-Person: 263 S. Chester, Pasadena, Room 111
For assistance in configuring your device, including help with adding your Caltech email account, contact the Help Desk
Remote Help: TeamViewer
In-Person: 367 S. Holliston Avenue
Room 204 (Bldg. 85)
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8AM - 5PM
- Identify an appropriate carrier, device, and monthly plan;
- Place your order and attach your account to the summary invoice;
- Add eligible devices to managed mobile platform (additional fee);
- Ensure your account includes all the services you have requested;
- Make monthly payments and charge to your PTA;
- Show you how to access billing information to monitor and manage your account;
- Handle any billing disputes;
- Assist with warranty replacements
- Contact Preferred Corporate Care and Tech Support for any issues that may arise..
International Mobile Phone Services
- For those traveling abroad, we strongly recommend that you use VPN when you are using a public wireless network.
- Using wireless for your email is the most economical method.
- Contact the Telephone Office at x5995 for information about international voice and data plans.
Disclaimer: No carrier guarantees international email or other data services.
|Domestic Mobile Phone Services (US)||Call for details||One time and recurring charges vary.|
|International Mobile Phone Services||Call for details||Charges vary|