IMSS / Services / Voice, Mobile, Conference Calls / Voice Mail
Voice Mail (Intuity)
Intuity Audix is a voice messaging system. Please be aware that voice messages are automatically deleted after 10 days.
- Send messages to other subscribers
- Receive messages from anyone who calls you.
- Retrieve voice mail messages by dialing x3100 from campus
- Retrieve message off camps by dialing 626-395-3100
- Create and save multiple voicemail messages including your standard greeting
- Voicemail message are automatically deleted after 10 days
|Voice Mail Installation||All||$10.00|
Frequently Asked questions
How do I change my voicemail message?
- Call voicemail, x 3100 from campus phone or 626/395-3100
- Enter your extension and press the # sign
- Enter password and # sign
- Listen to the message, press 3 to administer person greetings
- For all calls, you will be instructed on next steps