IMSS / Services / Voice, Mobile, Conference Calls / Zoom Phone / Call Queue
Call queues allow you to route incoming calls to a group of users. Call queues are useful for department or group lines that may be answered by multiple people.
There are three call distribution options for call queues:
- Simultaneous: Ring all available members at the same time.
- Sequential: Rings available members one at a time.
- Rotating: Rings available members in a regularly changing order so that calls are distributed evenly.
- Longest idle: Routes calls to the member who has been idle for the longest time (they have not answered a queue call). If the member that has been idle the longest does not answer, the system will rotate to the next member that has been idle for the longest time.
|Zoom Call Queue (Each call queue has a max. of 50 members)||$60 per call queue|
Call Queue Settings
To manage call queue features,
- Log in to https://caltech.zoom.us
- On the left navigation, select Phone System Management > Call Queue
- Select your Call Queue
- You can now manage the features below
Call Queue Features
- Members(s): Click View or Edit to see current members of the call queue or add members. You can add phone users or common area phones to call queues. Each call queue has a maximum of 50 members. You can overflow to another call queue if you require routing to more than 50 phone users.
- Business Hours / Closed Hours / Holiday Hours: Customize how inbound calls are routed during business, close, or holiday hours.
- Voicemail: Share the call queue's voicemail inbox.
Note: To allow callers to leave messages in the call queue's voicemail, change the Overflow setting to route to the current extension's voicemail inbox.