To check if you have Zoom Licensed (paid version), you can check via the web or the desktop app.
- Log in to https://caltech.zoom.us/
- Once logged in, on the left menu, click Profile
- Scroll down to the Account section, you will see the license type listed as Licensed
- Log in to the Zoom desktop client
- Once logged in, click on your profile picture (or initials) on the top right
- The pop-up window will show you if you have Zoom licensed
Need a Zoom License?
If you currently have a basic license and you are a meeting organizer that needs to host meetings longer than 40 minutes, you may request a license by emailing email@example.com.